Monday, May 25, 2009

Grand Opening of my 2nd Etsy Shop!


I am very excited to announce the opening of my second Etsy Shop: ~ Old Soul Bears ~ to Showcase my handmade teddy bears and related vintage treasures. The following items have already been listed. I will be adding additional items throughout the week. Please stop by for a visit.
~~~~~
A sweet little Jewelry Keep with Millinery and Pearls






An adorable little tin cup and saucer. Perfect for your favorite bear.








A mini Tea Set that would look lovely with your dolls or bears.





Antique Net Lace Shawl for a larger Teddy Bear.



Vintage clothing that looks charming on ol' bears.


Thanks for visiting : )

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ooooo yummy and congratulations, I will take a look later, am just running out to the dentist.

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
Everything looks wonderful - good luck with your new shop!
hugs,

Brenda

Jann said...

Oh boy--I can't wait to hop on over there!